This controller is a smaller version of SimpleBGC 32-bit 3-axis stabilization. It is designed for building gimbals for small cameras.
- Built-inI2C IMU sensor can be used as a second frame sensor or as the main sensor.
- Possibility to regulate voltage from 6 up to 11 V and connect small motors despite current of a
- Has the same sockets as the full-size SimpleBGC 32-bit.
- Possibility to connect optional Bluetooth module.
SimpleBGC 32bit Tiny controller revision B has the following improvements:
- Smaller than the previous version: dimensions are 25×40 mm
- Current capabilities were extended:
- +5V line can provide up to 1A continuous current (that is enough to power GoPro camera), and up to 2A instant current *
- +3.3V line can provide up to 500 mA continuous current and 1A instant current *
- Input voltage range was extended to 1s 6s (3.7V–25V)
- USB-UART onboard converter simplifies PC connection, fewer problems with drivers compared to the previous version
|Size of the board:||40×25 mm|
|Distance between the mounting holes:||23×19 mm|
|Power supply voltage:||3.7–25 V (1s 6s LiPo)|
|Maximum motor current:||1 A|